- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We are always accepting applications for employment. After you have filled out our application, you can either email it to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 281-469-2380; ATTN: Lisa
*Proficiency in blood draws, IV placement, administering medications
and other general veterinary technical skills/knowledge
*Anesthesia and digital radiography experience
*Handle animals skillfully and professionally
*Organizational skills and ability to multi-task easily
*Comfortable with computers
*Excellent communication skills and people skills
*Maintaining medical records
*Neat and professional appearance
*Must be able to lift 50 pounds
*Must be a team player
*Must have reliable transportation.
*Experience with AVImark is a plus!
*Willingness to work hours that include Saturdays and weekends on call.
*Must be able to multi-task and handle large phone call
*Must be well organized.
*Avimark knowledge or experience a plus.
* Great Communication Skills required- for answering client
inquiries, scheduling appointments.
*Greeting Clients- checking patients in, discharging patients,
dispensing medications & prescriptions, invoicing.
*Receiving Client Payments- posting & recording payments,
running end of day transaction register.
*Check clinic email, fax, & phone messaging- prescription refill
requests, appointment requests, client inquiries.
Kennel Tech duties:
* Walk dogs on leash and ensure that they are restrained and under
control at all times in kennel area.
* Follow procedures in cleaning and sanitizing all pet enclosures,
exercise yards, and common areas.
* Prepare meals and feed animal according to clients' instructions.
* Play with pets, including exercise walks, doggie day care, fetch, etc.
*Charting that includes, special diets and requirements, your
observations of behavior and status of pets, and treatments or
*Paying particular attention to signs of distress, illness or injury.
* Assist kennel manager in daily operating activities
*Informing the veterinarian about anything out of the ordinary.
Sign up now!
This is where we take Cowboy and took all of our poodle people before him. I highly recommend Cypress Veterinary Hospital.