- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We are always accepting applications for employment. After you have filled out our application, you can either email it to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 281-469-2380; ATTN: Lisa
Receptionist Abilities Must Include:
Veterinary Technician Abilities Must Include:
*Proficiency in blood draws, IV placement, administering medications
and other general veterinary technical skills/knowledge
*Anesthesia and digital radiography experience
*Handle animals skillfully and professionally
*Organizational skills and ability to multi-task easily
*Comfortable with computers
*Excellent communication skills and people skills
*Maintaining medical records
*Neat and professional appearance
*Must be able to lift 50 pounds
*Must be a team player
*Must have reliable transportation.
*Experience with AVImark is a plus!
*Willingness to work hours that include Saturdays and weekends on call.
Kennel Assistant Abilities Must Include:
* Walk dogs on a leash and ensure that they are restrained and under
control at all times in kennel area.
* Follow procedures in cleaning and sanitizing all pet enclosures,
exercise yards, and common areas.
* Prepare meals and feed animal according to clients' instructions.
* Play with pets, including exercise walks, doggie day care, fetch, etc.
*Charting that includes, special diets and requirements, your
observations of behavior and status of pets, and treatments or
*Must be able to pay particular attention to signs of distress, illness or injury.
* Assist kennel manager in daily operating activities
*Inform the veterinarian about anything out of the ordinary.
Sign up now!
This is where we take Cowboy and took all of our poodle people before him. I highly recommend Cypress Veterinary Hospital.